Monday, November 3, 2008

They all used me for sex,fame and fortune-Paris Hilton



American socialite Paris Hilton, who's often in focus for her famous flings with celebrities, has claimed that all the men in her life actually exploited her for sex, fame or fortune.

"Every other guy I've been out with has used me for money or sex -- but in most cases they just wanted fame. It made it hard to trust people," Hilton told leading British tabloid the 'News of the World'.

And after months of denials, she has finally admitted that she would like to settle down in a year's time by tieing the knot with her "best friend" 'Good Charlotte' singer Benji, and have kids.

"I'm so relieved I don't have to think about that now because I've found someone who loves me for me. Benji's my best friend and I know he'd never hurt me. I'd love to start a family in the next year.

"And I want to get married before we have kids -- I want three or four. My love life's in the happiest place it's ever been. Benji's with me as he loves me and that is it. I know I can trust him and he knows he can trust me," she said.

Hilton has also said that Benji doesn't care about rumours of her misbehaviour, including gossip about flirting with Britain's Prince William.

Just weeks ago she was snapped with the second-in-line to the British throne at the West End nightclub Whisky Mist.

Hilton said it was Prince William who made the first approach. "It was really weird when he came over. I was sitting at my table, looked up and there was the Prince. I couldn't believe it.

"People made out that he was flirting but he's an absolute gentleman. He just came over to introduce himself. At the end of the day they are all just people and I don't treat them any differently," she said
-PTI

No comments: