Thursday, November 20, 2008

Bhansali's Script touched me-Hrithik

Hrithik Roshan is excited about his next film with Sanjay Leela Bhansali

Hrithik Roshan has become quite choosy of late and this is quite apparent by the fact that the only film Hrithik has signed after his home production Kites is Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s next. Hrithik confirmed this and said, “Sanjay Bhansali’s film is the only film that I’ve accepted after Kites. I just jumped at it. We’re both very passionate film persons.Though there’s one other script that I’m looking at, nothing touched my soul except Bhansali’s script.”

“I believe he’s passionate and his passion is evident in his films. I thought Devdas and Saawariya were spectacular. I’m no one to judge, but I thought Saawariya was wrongly marketed.Otherwise it was as passionate as his earlier films,” raved Hrithik about Bhansali

Hrithik is also pretty excited about Aishwarya Rai Bachchan being his co-star in the film. After all they shared a very special chemistry in Dhoom 2 and Jodhaa-Akbar. “The pairing with Aishwarya will be as special as the film that will project it. It’s always about how committed and passionate the script allows us to be. Given Sanjay’s calibre I don’t see why we won’t be able to recreate the same chemistry again. The project is definitely going into a different territory, in more ways than one,” he said, hinting at a unique shooting location.

Sanjay Leela Bhansali

(We hear that Sanjay is revisiting Goa for this film, a huge departure from his other set-bound films.)

The film will require a great deal of emotional wrenching from Hrithik. “I feel all the physical pain and turmoil that I’ve gone through in the recent past will add to my experiences as an actor. The more turmoil I go through the better I am as an actor. My work is about creativity and not about the business side of it. I know Sanjay’s film will offer me optimum emotional sustenance,” he signed off.



No comments: