Monday, November 24, 2008

Sanjay Dutt Latest Interview! Take On SRK-SALMAN Spat!!!

New Delhi: Actor Sanjay Dutt was in the capital for the Hindustan Times Leadership summit on Saturday. In a candid interview with CNN IBN, the actor spoke about life in jail , politics and the two feuding Khans Shah Rukh and Salman.


CNN IBN: We have a very special guest with us today. He is Sanjay Dutt aka Munnabhai. Sanjay, tell us first and foremost as to when is the third Munnabhai movie going to be released.


Sanjay Dutt: We start shooting in 2009, so by 2010, hopefully.


CNN IBN: Do you think anyone other than you could have played Munnabhai?

Sanjay Dutt: I don’t know but as soon as I had heard the script I knew it was me.


CNN IBN: Will Sanjay Dutt join politics?

Sanjay Dutt: I don’t know. I still have a long way in the industry, but I’d like to serve my nation in any which way.


CNN IBN: Recently you were in the capital at a party and when someone offered you a drink you refused. Is that because you are religiously working out now?

Sanjay Dutt: Yes , you have to do that when you start working out.


CNN IBN: Is there a sense of competition with the younger guys? There’s this whole six pack and eight pack club!

Sanjay Dutt: I started the six-pack club 30 years ago when no one even knew what working out was. So there is no fear, no competition.

CNN IBN: What is your take on the SRK-Salman spat?


Sanjay Dutt: Salman is like a younger brother and Shah Rukh is like a younger brother too. Brothers fight and it happens in families. So it will be okay soon.

CNN IBN: Who were your idols while growing up and do you think you are an icon for the youth of the country today?

Sanjay Dutt: Yes , very much. But I just hope and pray that I get the freedom that I long since deserved.

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/munnabhai-speaks-on-salmansrk-spat-and-life-ahead/78849-8.html


No comments: