Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Srk has signed for Yash Raj Films




Guys...this is the big news for Srk fans

Yash Raj Films has signed Shah Rukh khan for yet another film.but this film wont be directed by Yash Chopra
nor Aditya Chopra.Rakesh Kapoor who was the asistant director of AshutoshGowarikar for Swades is
going to direct this film.

Confirming the news Rakesh said,"I cannot say anything but i just want to thank Adi as he called me up
last week and selected my script and me as the director for this upcomig movie.Am really excited as this will be biggest and grand film to come out in 2009,touchwood."

On asking to say little more about the film he said,"Shahrukh is fixed and my friends SEL(Shankar Ehsaan Loy) are doing the music.We'll be starting from march after after Shahrukh comes from US.Adi has said that they will release this film for Diwali,2009."

Lets hope this will be another hit in Shahrukh's career.

source:Headlines Today


No comments: