Tuesday, October 28, 2008

"Aarya hurts me a lot"-Shriya



Arya, the Telugu film, which recorded success at the box office, was slated to be remade in Tamil with Dhanush and Shriya in lead roles. Shriya had earlier given her call sheet from October 10th to November 3rd. But, unfortunately, the film never took off and Shriya is miffed with this.

When talking about this, the disappointed Shriya said, “I waited for almost a month for a call from the unit but they never called me. They have wasted my one month. I could have given the dates to some other film. I am very hurt and upset by this.”

While talking about her other assignments, Shriya said that she has completed Kanthaswamy and a couple of Hindi films. Her maiden Hollywood flick, ‘The Other End of Line’ will hit the theatres this month overseas and later in India. Meanwhile, Shriya said that she is committed to Marma Yogi, the shooting of which is yet to begin.

No comments: